Pages.

Thanks for Stopping By

5/26/12

I Will Dream

I dream of laying in the green grass that's still a little wet and staring up at the clear blue sky.I dream of myself with my hands behind my back looking at the nothingness above and having a mind only filled with bliss.I dream that once I get up, I won' t have to worry and that every thing will be okay. I have a house in the distance and everyone is outside, setting the table for lunch. I smile while I float over and gently land in front of them. They smile with the brightest glow in their faces. I hear my dogs playing. I hear my family talking in happiness and I close my eyes, laughing to myself, and I wake up. Still smiling. Hoping that one day life will really be that way. Until then, I will dream. Until then, I will believe in that beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wohoooo, thanks for the comment!